• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

@Linegear Japan , you are offering small and large nose bombs for Mars. Which one is closest to OEM size? (Or did Oakley provide 2 sizes as well?)

And of course: black has been sold out for a while. When will it be back in stock?

(Apologies if this has been asked before. A search didn’t turn up a result)

@Linegear Japan , you are offering small and large nose bombs for Mars. Which one is closest to OEM size? (Or did Oakley provide 2 sizes as well?)
answer: I’ll take a picture to compare.

And of course: black has been sold out for a while. When will it be back in stock?
answer: I have stocks ready to ship

(Apologies if this has been asked before. A search didn’t turn up a result)- All good!

What's the difference between the 80 and 90 versions of the nose bridge couplers? Which would be better the repair a pair of X-Metal Penny?

Hi , thank you for asking.
To answer your question, IMHO 80 is good for XS Xmetal and the NBFC90 is good for the rest of the Xmetals in relation to nosebridge repair. If you want close to OEM play just select the 80. Hope this helps.

I'm torn on which lenses to order for my Badman. I really love how the Premium Red Polarized look in the pics for XX, Juliet, and XS, but I see the pictures in the description, and they look like they have much more yellow/orange. Yes, I realize the blank size is closer to the size of the Badman lense, and the edge has more yellow/orange than the awesome red/purple center, but I was curious if the batches lately look more red than the pictures on the website. Any chance I could see a Badman Premium Red from more recent batches? I wouldn't ask, but I've seen the finish of the lenses progress awesomely since 2017 and while I know the colors have gotten closer to my preference, the Badman pics have remained the same for that lense.
Thank you for all you guys do for X Metal and the not so X Metal. (Badman, o-matter, etc. )
Keep being amazing!!

Back