• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

he's the only guy making "stuff" for us to where Oakley dropped the ball........I prefer oem infinite hero violet or ducati red rubber kits....but it doesn't exist.......he listens to his customer base and the quality is...well... typical Japanese quality.

I agree. Some good stuff comes out of Japan.

he's the only guy making "stuff" for us to where Oakley dropped the ball........I prefer oem infinite hero violet or ducati red rubber kits....but it doesn't exist.......he listens to his customer base and the quality is...well... typical Japanese quality.
yep, that´s my point...

i couldn´t find chrome iridium shields for my RadarLocks, because they don´t exist, so i went with RevantOptics Lenses....

then i was told that i was going to go blind, have headaches, get the common cold, have to fight the ebola virus, dodge moving cars while walking to the park and my dog was going to get Parvo by buying RevantOptics Lenses....

i didn´t care - i just laughed at them.....

p.s.
i´m not blind and my dog doesn´t have Parvo....

just sent the link for the Orange Socks for Juliets to my wife....

hopefully i can have them before i return to Colombia.....

Maybe it's just me but I don't see the photo in your signature.

yep, that´s my point...
then i was told that i was going to go blind, have headaches, get the common cold, have to fight the ebola virus, dodge moving cars while walking to the park and my dog was going to get Parvo by buying RevantOptics Lenses....

Dude you're totally missing the point - those that warned you of the risks with Revants were trying to empower you with some info, so you could make an educated decision, whatever it may be. We don't really care that you chose to ignore it and go with them anyway. Whatever floats your boat. There was nothing personal, no attacks, no reflection of character; no reason to bring in ego.

Same with when you post threads bashing the conventional wisdom around aftermarket lenses based on your brief personal subjective experience - some who may disagree will respond, but it's just discussion, nothing personal...

Heck, the only reason I'm responding to this right now is I don't think the accusation that we were trying to bring you down is either fair or accurate. Especially in light of all the welcome and support you've earned in this forum. It's almost the pot calling the kettle black...

That, and I have nothing else better to do right now... :D

Peace... :drinks:

Linegear Orange Socks ordered......

should have them around Dec 19th to Dec 29th......

Personally I like the rubber kits but I'm not ordering the lenses. I'll cut OEM lenses before I buy aftermarket. That's just me though. I do like what I have seen with the rubber kits.
now that i think about it, i should have gotten a few different colors of ear socks lol.....

In quick i have a pair of Linegear lenses that came with a pair of Juliet's i bought off a forum member and while they are not OEM quality they are still quite nice. I have had in my possession some revant, walleva and one other and they are junk compared to LG (still prefer OEM) but a close second option is always welcome.

Latest Posts

Back