• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Yes!! this ^^^^ would be awesome. i have to try the navy blue and jade lenses at least once to see the different color bases.

Is Linegear going to have a 40% off July 4th Sale ?? :)

40% Off Sale from July 1 to 5

its hilarious how abysmal Wallevas website is. i tried to pick a set of lenses for a solid 5 min before i gave up. (bc the sites code is garbage #fireyouritpeople lol) i didnt *actually* want the lenses Walleva makes, but its ironic i couldnt buy a set. i also gotta get in on that fathers day sale.

Linegear, you guys are amazing. You have set the standard high. thank you for what you do.

Alright, O bro, we hear you and here you are ...

3 - 17 July, 2017: LINEGEAR Summer Sale

20% OFF for lenses, rubber parts and others...

*5% off for registered users on LINEGEAR website is not applicable during this campaign period.

Thank you and we look forward to serving you.

Sorry can't remember all who have asked about discount, but a few I can tag here: @Litos , @Jmgarcia , @YakuzaFloralGangsta , @kitcostantino , @SiRacer420 ,
Tag a few more people if you know they "like" discount
:grin:

A new lenses color is in the making and will be available shortly (no later than July)

"LINEGEAR Navy Blue - Polarized"

This is similar to oem ICE and for those who keep asking for NXT ICE (which we have no plan to restock) this is for you.

See picture below

IMG_0630.JPG

Last edited:
This is real and not a hype (

View attachment 353043
This is real and not a hype (you know what I mean)...

A new lenses color is in the making and will be available shortly (no later than July)

This is similar to oem ICE and for those who keep asking for NXT ICE (which we have no plan to restock) this is for you.

See picture below

View attachment 353043

super stoked about these. what color is the lens base? thank you!!

Back