• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long time collector

I have been collecting since the mid 90s and have a modest collection now. I was finally able to get an official 3.0 case but the glass door was broken and did not make the delivery. Looking for any advise on how to replace it. The seller threw away the hinges and lock. Thanks.
Is it a single or double wide?

I have 2 single and 2 doubles in my home office/man cave. Can give you the measurements for the doors and you can order a new one in plexi or glass and have them cut them to your specs. Local glass shop should be able to do it but there are plenty online that can as well. I have had it done both ways.

For hinges and locks see below. The locks you can get them long or short its up to you on appearance and key type. I have seen cabinets in store with varying setups. Most of mine I think came with the 5/8 inch style shown in the link below. But you can make your own call on the key design and lock style you want to use.

Hinges:

Lock:

Awesome links thank you. It is a single wide. I don't even have it in person yet, was too big for my vehicle so i stashed it at a relatives house. Have to take it apart and bring it home ikea style.

Awesome links thank you. It is a single wide. I don't even have it in person yet, was too big for my vehicle so i stashed it at a relatives house. Have to take it apart and bring it home ikea style.
Well welcome to the Oakley Forum family and if we can be of further assistance by all means do not hesitate to ask. Careful many of these posts about the beautiful frames of abundance can lead you down a $$$ rabbit hole ;)

Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_3895.gif

Welcome aboard, congrats on a new case, sucks the door is broken and missing tho, but there are plenty of people here that can help make it new again 😎

Back