• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Love the Oakleys.

BBstar

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone!
I’m new to the forum and thrilled to be part of this community! I've been eyeing Oakley glasses. Want to get some both for sports and casual wear, but I’m a bit overwhelmed by the vast range of models and features available. I want to make sure I choose the right pair that suits my needs and style. Could you guys help me out with some tips on how to choose the perfect Oakleys?

Hi everyone!
I’m new to the forum and thrilled to be part of this community! I've been eyeing Oakley glasses. Want to get some both for sports and casual wear, but I’m a bit overwhelmed by the vast range of models and features available. I want to make sure I choose the right pair that suits my needs and style. Could you guys help me out with some tips on how to choose the perfect Oakleys?
If you like round frames I think the Hstn is a great option. They have a casual look but are also light and have nose pieces that add some grip to keep them on your face when active. They are definitely more of a lifestyle pair though

Hi everyone!
I have no doubt you will love em' long time.

😚

Back