• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Meet Roscoe...

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
The recent thread "Oakley's + Pets" had me thinking of my old friend Roscoe. He has been gone for several years now but he was one of the best Bulldogs you could ever meet. Every time I put my Juliets on him he would lay his head down so they wouldn't fall off. He did walk around with them on once in a while but they never stayed put! I actually thought I lost this picture and for some reason I went to myspace, some of you younger kids may not remember that place!! lol, and there it was so I clipped it.

7BFA1EB4-A1E3-4214-BD97-720813536940_zpsvtho55py.jpg

I went to myspace, some of you younger kids may not remember that place!!
i once saw this chick´s profile on myspace about 8.5 years ago...

she seemed really cool and cute so i decided to send her a message...

we went to the beach to relax and make stupid drawings in the sand...

i then got stung by a jelly fish - she actually called me her hero because "i gave my right leg up for her so she wouldn´t get stung"...

fast forward to today - that girl has given birth to both of my babies and we´ve been married for 8.5 years....

thanks, myspace......

i once saw this chick´s profile on myspace about 8.5 years ago...

she seemed really cool and cute so i decided to send her a message...

we went to the beach to relax and make stupid drawings in the sand...

i then got stung by a jelly fish - she actually called me her hero because "i gave my right leg up for her so she wouldn´t get stung"...

fast forward to today - that girl has given birth to both of my babies and we´ve been married for 8.5 years....

thanks, myspace......

You gave up your third leg? :p

Latest Posts

Back