• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mega Oakley Vault

Oakley2100

Oakley Beginner
Random question. About 7 years ago I was in Orlando, Florida and just happened to walk into an Oakley Vault but it was a special traveling one that sold discontinued sunglasses. They told me it would be there about 6 months and the to another location. I got some great deals there and had about 10 display cases of hundreds of glasses. My question is does Oakley still do this? If so where is it now? Has anyone else seen anything else like this.

Thanks.

you mean super vault in orlando? Ive been there 5 years ago and they were selling tons of xmetals including the copper penny, If i only knew, I should have bought them all. Anyway when I came back there after a year they super vault were gone.

Ahhhhh yes.... The famous missing vault in the strip mall. The one that still had an active address and phone number on Oakley's old website....... but alas is no longer there. Before Oakley updated their website you could actually use the store locator to find it and it still existed on the site. It was located on international drive right up the street from a current vault.

Latest Posts

Back