• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Miniute Machine crown broken

I sent one last year and the movement was replaced. I think I paid around $250. Call them (they will not call you) to pay for the parts/services. They will not fix it until you pay.
I called them yesterday and they had zero info, couldn't even tell me they had received the watch. I tracked it and it says it was delivered. The lady from Oakley told me to call back in a week and that the repair guy was good about sending email updates and calls. We shall see.

I called them yesterday and they had zero info, couldn't even tell me they had received the watch. I tracked it and it says it was delivered. The lady from Oakley told me to call back in a week and that the repair guy was good about sending email updates and calls. We shall see.

The Oakley repair guys (in California) need to enter the price of the parts/service first before the Luxx people (in Ohio) can see it in they system.

I was told that the crown can't be connected back to the movement so the whole movement was replaced for about $250. Sorry, I can't remember the exact cost.
Oh that's just great, so Im about to drop $250 probably or more LOL oh fun fun. Ah well I hope it can be fixed regardless of the cost.

I believe the crown can be replaced without swapping the movement. I had same issue and I believe headquarters in California was able to put in a new crown as a walk in service @zwc0442 might be able to give more details.

Been on hold with Oakley for 15 min now just trying to get an update. I haven’t even gotten an email to confirm they received the watch. I tracked it and it says it was delivered. Does Oakley not answer the phone?

Ok good news! After 53 min hold time I got an answer, new battery and they installed a new crown and did a pressure test. Sent it back UPS at no charge. Props to Oakley for getting my minute machine fixed and handled!! Thanks for all the help on the watch guys!!

Ok good news! After 53 min hold time I got an answer, new battery and they installed a new crown and did a pressure test. Sent it back UPS at no charge. Props to Oakley for getting my minute machine fixed and handled!! Thanks for all the help on the watch guys!!

Good to hear. Hope it arrives safe and sound.

Back