• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOAR Success!!! Questions

Lexkempo

Frog Fanatic
Montreal - South Shore
As some may have seen in this thread ( http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/success-trying-my-luck.24513/ ) I recently came into a tiny Oakley case ...

It's a small cube, 12" x 12" approx ...

What's it's official Oakley name?

How do I go about making a new key?

Any suggestions on where and how to make a second plexiglass shelf ...the 'cube' has the pegs that would support a second shelf so I can stage my Oak's a little. Enter

Anyone have any ideas or insight for me?

I don't know if it has an official name, but those are usually known to as cubes (original). There is a also a newer version too. The cube you have originally came with a middle shelf, that's what the pegs are for. If I get a chance I will measure mine and post it for you.

As for a name it's the small counter top xmetal case.
As for keys you'll have to replace the locks and they will come with new keys.
As for a shelf I'm sure someone on here can get you exact measurement from there own case.

I don't know if it has an official name, but those are usually known to as cubes (original). There is a also a newer version too. The cube you have originally came with a middle shelf, that's what the pegs are for. If I get a chance I will measure mine and post it for you.

Thanks Bro for that, I'll look into finding some plexi glass ... Could you also measure the width of the glass?

Cargo I'd live to replace the lock, do you have a specific product you've used or that others have used in the past?

Thanks for the name 'Small Counter Top X Metal Case' ...

ok, the shelf in my cube is 11 1/4" x 11 3/8". It is 3/8" thick.

Never understood how the x-metal name got associated with the display pieces and cabinets, since they all made of aluminum and x-metal is a titanium alloy.

Success Gents!

I found a plexi/lexan place ...cut to specs ... Though the cut isn't too clean ...and its thinner than OEM ...it fits!!! Doubling my storage space...

I also replaced the lock for 8$ ... Works like a charm!

If anyone PM's me their email ill send the latest pics!!!

Latest Posts

Back