• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Monster dogs so expensive

Yup I dont have any of the dogs you're looking for those are ones I'm looking for too.
I’d take any dog doesn’t have to be those specific pairs I’m looking for. What do you have? The 24k Lenses are smoked and I tried hand cutting a set of bi lenses for scar and they kinda fit but I would recommend new I lenses. I could probably throw in a set of doners if you need them depending what you want to trade. If they are real nice I can throw in $$

I’d take any dog doesn’t have to be those specific pairs I’m looking for. What do you have? The 24k Lenses are smoked and I tried hand cutting a set of bi lenses for scar and they kinda fit but I would recommend new I lenses. I could probably throw in a set of doners if you need them depending what you want to trade. If they are real nice I can throw in $$
I already have that scar the dogs I have are the white camo and the crystal blk which I would never give up then 2 custom ones coming in the future from zach another I just got off Ebay which may be a special one couldn't really tell definitely looked different from the sellers description but was a to good to pass up price so I didnt care what it was and another one that is destined to be customized by someone

they used to not be.
And even were in the OCP right in the stores.
mds.jpg

Latest Posts

Back