• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Multiple X-Squared on Ebay...Suspicious

Is that what this guy got them for? :eek:

Can you elaborate further on what you mean by " custom frame (meaning that no SKU, but sizing - it does NOT mean the finish is a custom)"? Are you saying they were produced by oakley and just never got marked with a sku number and sat in a factory? Or were they skus used for the "custom" orders that you used to be able to place online?

They were produced by oakley, never got marked with a SKU because they were typically used for custom build to orders thru the OCP program. That’s why they have the sizing but not the SKU.

Those are the real deal, they come from GA & is a custom frame (meaning that no SKU, but sizing - it does NOT mean the finish is a custom) which means it is probably stolen goods from the Lux factory there.
I just want to go on record saying that I do NOT believe that anything I bought is or was stolen, found, borrowed, or anything else. Please direct any further questions to @beau1890

They were produced by oakley, never got marked with a SKU because they were typically used for custom build to orders thru the OCP program. That’s why they have the sizing but not the SKU.

I just want to go on record saying that I do NOT believe that anything I bought is or was stolen, found, borrowed, or anything else. Please direct any further questions to @beau1890

You guys lol. Thanks for the tag @SiRacer420, I always appreciate the references to my forum atty status!

They "could" also be a bunch of spare warranty frames that were lying around in the basement of an ex employee's house. For all we know. Just sayin'. They could be a stockpile of frames found in a 3rd party seller warehouse that were forgotten and gifted to someone to try to sell. They could be many things that no one here knows the answer to. Except that they are in fact legit XS frames.

Too much speculation as to what they really are or where they really came from to be sure. As a matter of fact, anything you buy on eBay or other selling site could possibly be "not from the item's owner". Without a serial # on XS to identify specific frames, how would anyone ever know the difference? How do any of us who have found exceptional deals on a selling site know 100% that it's not "from the item's owner"? We don't. And we never will.

Latest Posts

Back