• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New arrivals

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
A HUGE thank you too @Smurf_AZ who sent me these two artist series pairs and the limited edition Chantry poster from the launch event. I was totally shocked when I came home from work on Tuesday and a package with those two frames was on my porch. It was totally unexpected. Scott and I had never had a conversation previous and he had not reached out to say they were coming they just arrived. After receiving them I contacted him to thank him and he indicated there would be one more package arriving. Well today the poster arrived and I am truly blown away. I will frame it up and it will be part of my O display forever.

I continue to be humbled by the kindness and love I have received from the members of this truly special place. I will do my best to prove myself worthy of all this generosity. As many of you can see (by my posts in "what are you wearing"), that through the kindness of strangers, my collection has gotten a huge kick start and has grown fast. I have some great pairs and will wear, display and treasure them for the rest of my life.

Thanks again, Scott.

2dd03bd7cf19f61b60864146b3f4d860.jpg
bbddfff93d401d42bae7788e66d6bf11.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes, the Caia Koopman Ravishing. It is an amazing artist series frame. One of the best IMHO. My wife and daughter are fighting over it and mad that I am saying neither can wear them. LOL. Great frame.

The artwork is great and the bag is one of the coolest ever made...id grab a bag for myself if one ever popped up

Back