• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New From Ontario CA (IE)

• Thread starter artsnletters
  • Start date
A

artsnletters

New to forum, not new to Oakleys. Been collecting Oakleys for at least 10+ years. Used to have a connect to go to the Oakley Friends and Family sales at Foothill Ranch. Scored many killer deals at those, including a pair of new Mars w/o box for $50 (those were since switched to fire lens and red rubber parts). I'll bet i have at least 25 pairs from old Oakley splatter painted M-Frames to Razor Blades and Frogskins. Latest acquisitions include X-Squared Carbon/Black and a Custom pair of Fuel Cells in Clear/Matte Clear with Fire Lenses & chrome icons. I have 2 or the three Mag Switches, still need the Dark Carbide/Black Iridium to complete the set. Have an old pair of Juliets that have been tuned up at Oakley three times, love those, like an old pair of jeans. My favorites are the Jordan 00's for low key daily use and the Fuel Cell/Gascans. I need a display to put all the glasses in but haven't found one local at the "right" (lol) price point. Have a couple of lens sales displays and a big Oakley aluminum picture frame. Not hard core enough to have a Medusa or the Goggles, or even Bob YET.
Tim

In looking around the forum, WOW, there a lot of hard core serious collectors here. I thought i had a lot of glasses! Lots of great information too.
Tim

Welcome. Another ie collecter lol. I just sold three of my cases saddly. But there are a lot to be had in this area.

just picked up another X Squared Plasma/Ruby and a set of extra Fire polarized lenses today. Now i just need to pick up a polished frame only to put the extra lenses in....
Tim

It's probably impossible to pick up an XS polished frame plain w/ no lenses is it?
Tim

Back