• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Oakley Enthusiast here!

Sven Moormann

Oakley Beginner
Hey, Im Sven and currently still in University studying Design. I really appreciate the Design of a lot of the Oakley Watches and altogether the Oakley x Metal Line.
Im also interested if someone knows if their are Collectable like sketches or prototypes on the market?

In the close Future I will try to start my own collection of Oakley Watches, can't wait!
Im starting of with the Oakley Blade, Jury and GMT so if someone has one of those, let me know🙋🏼‍♂️

Best Greetings
Sven!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aloha and welcome to the Forum. :welcome:

IMG_1703.gif

Hey, Im Sven and currently still in University studying Design. I really appreciate the Design of a lot of the Oakley Watches and altogether the Oakley x Metal Line.
Im also interested if someone knows if their are Collectable like sketches or prototypes on the market?

In the close Future I will try to start my own collection of Oakley Watches, can't wait!
Im starting of with the Oakley Blade, Jury and GMT so if someone has one of those, let me know🙋🏼‍♂️

Best Greetings
Sven!
Welcome to the forum Sven.

Back