• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New STPL x Oakley Frogskins and Latch...Orders all messed up!!!!!!

I got mine back today.
Was the right glasses, but was only one and I was supposed to get two.
Sent back two latch'es.

Great job...
You gotta be kidding. How crazy is that. I don't understand why they can't get anything right..

Very hard pair to get your hands on
IMG_20180130_224547.jpg

Got my second one yesterday.
A friend of mine got a 30% off coupon code he could use on glasses did anyone else get this?
Crazy how everyone gets different service from them.
I heard of some 20% discounts happening. I'm glad staple gave up on us..

I just got the jawbone for dirt cheap the other day. Waiting for a friend to ship it to me. But at least the frog collection is complete
20180120_101108.jpg

I heard of some 20% discounts happening. I'm glad staple gave up on us..

I just got the jawbone for dirt cheap the other day. Waiting for a friend to ship it to me. But at least the frog collection is complete View attachment 429084
God, why couldn't they have just gone with the proto? That thing is so much better and it only has a few things done to set it apart. The final pair is just lacking those things that make it pop!

God, why couldn't they have just gone with the proto? That thing is so much better and it only has a few things done to set it apart. The final pair is just lacking those things that make it pop!
Very good question. However the video on this thread states that Jeff wanted simple this time. So he didn't want the wild and crazy of the other releases. The one in the front. The pink fade is also a prototype I think it's better than the grey fade as well.

Very good question. However the video on this thread states that Jeff wanted simple this time. So he didn't want the wild and crazy of the other releases. The one in the front. The pink fade is also a prototype I think it's better than the grey fade as well.
The pink fade is really nice.
Is the middle one the prototype for this release.
And how do I find prototypes of a release like this.