• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie alert

Amanoramonkey

I should Work at Oakley
Uk
Hi all just joined up. I've been an oakley fan since I was a kid and had various pairs over the years but really only just started thinking about making a collection. Pairs have come and gone and due to oakley pulling the plug on xmetal servicing my favourite pair (half x with polarised ice lenses) has been retired I've tried everywhere to try and find replacement hinges or alternatives but no joy.
Just ordered a pair of hatchets witch look sweet but will be an occasional pair as I'm aware that parts for those are very hard to find.

IMG_20170126_090338.jpg

welcome to the forum from another uk member....
have you still got your half x?

i am going to assume that the spring hinge has gone which is why you were unable to get them sorted out at oakley. i may have the part you are looking for.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome to the forum from another uk member....
have you still got your half x?

i am going to assume that the spring hinge has gone which is why you were unable to get them sorted out at oakley. i may have the part you are looking for.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you the messiah? yes the hinge broke a few months ago I have tried everywhere to find a replacement would be amazing if you could spare the part for me obviously I would reimburse you. What part of the UK are you from?

Latest Posts

Back