• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NFL Football Favorite Team

Yall already know I'm a fan all things Atlanta.

I need to up the wardrobe. I only have a Falcons hat.

@#1 Stunna! Went hard with a team ring. Damn!

Sent from Q's Note5

@#1Stunna Liking the pics and that first one had me laughing. Hopefully we're on the right track now. Gase should've been coach of year hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah brother, Gase sure made a believer outta me! He impressed me more than Soprano did when we went 11- 5 back in 2008. Gase did more with less and he comes across as a players coach that is a true leader... I was really angry how they did Dan Campbell last year, I loved his enthusiasm and the connection he had with the players. He got thrown into Philbins dumpster fire and fked over at the end of the season. But now "In Gase I trust"... He proved to be a no BS coach, if the players aren't cutting the mustard... on the bench they will sit or be cut from the team. I love it!

Did you notice my custom x metals in the colors of the Dolphins?

The best team in NFL history....the Patriots :drinks:
Even as a division rival, I'd have to agree but at the same token they have the most obnoxious fan base... I anxiously await the day that them fans get a taste of what it feels like to lose. Then we see if those so called fans stick around.

And this is not directed at you

Seahawks all day, everyday! Even my hairless cat has a Hawks jersey!

IMG_5644.JPG

Back