• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Not sure if I am a shelf Whore!!

I don't wear anything I purchased because all I do is buy them and then store them away. I have stuff displayed also. Never enough room. I have specifically 2 pairs that I wear daily and that's all.

I have a friend that does that with watches and its not a bad way to go, its so easy to scratch stuff however careful we are. On the other hand If you have 50 pairs and wear them all they get little wear individually.

Yep your a whore!!! Kidding, just go to the not a shelf whore thread and claim a number ;)

Great collection, love the setup!

Me I'm a shelf whore! But that's because I can't afford prescription glasses for every pair of glasses I own :cool-20:

I don't wear anything I purchased because all I do is buy them and then store them away. I have stuff displayed also. Never enough room. I have specifically 2 pairs that I wear daily and that's all.

If I owned a carbon or aluminum c-six and a fmj watch... then that would be all I wear too... wink wink Mr Frank

well if its the over the tops you are struggling with face time i would happily take the black rubys off your hands to go skiing with
12274566_10156240790510006_5301314311844158419_n.jpg

Latest Posts

Back