• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nothing beats a late night walmart parking lot craigslist deal

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
Hey guys, I tell you what.... The more people I meet off the craigslist the more I thank God that I never did drugs. Just had one of the most shady deals go down within a 30 min window. So I saw an add on CL for a pair of Juliets emailed the guy, he still had them. So we elected to meet asap which both of us lived within 10 mins of the meeting location it happened like 25 mins after the first email. So we meet in the Walmart parking lot, I arrived first... As @SiRacer420 would say this joker rolls up in a ford focus, hops out his car hands me the Juliets and then leans back on his car with his arms folded as if he was Vin Diesel. I almost had to smack him for just being a tool, anyway back to the glasses. The juliets were in decent condition, his add was total BS. The nose bridge is loose but after the @THE X-MAN works his magic they will be back to new. The lenses Ice polar are scratched up but I would say wearable in the conditions for going to a sports game or hiking etc. where lenses have a good chance of getting hit. All in all not a bad deal, $150 bucks all said and done. Now my boy @kronin323 would say pics or it didnt happen. Therefore, I hope to post pics shortly!!! Remember, nothing beats a late night walmart parking lot CL deal, doesnt get more shady than those.

Last edited:
Careful with those shady deals. A cheap pair of Juliets are not worth a life. Congrats on coming out with a Juliet though.

Ive grabbed a mars for $40 like new, a VR28 polished Pit boss for $80 in the box off shady craigslist deals., Always bring my Springfield buddy and park accordingly. I bought a juliet one time and was certain it was a thug with his AK47 talk. turns out it was this big bull dyke who was trying to get money for chemo. weird world

Man, there is always something interesting with the background with some of these buys.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

"Nothing beats a late night walmart parking lot craigslist deal"

Agreed. That's how I get ALL of my depleted uranium rods. ;)

Glad you came away safe with a nice find!

Well worded! I got a very nice visual of this ass clown playing it cool. I rarely get to meet these people in person. NOLA has plenty of crackheads but none of them have X Metals to get rid of lol

Back