• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nothing beats a late night walmart parking lot craigslist deal

Well worded! I got a very nice visual of this ass clown playing it cool. I rarely get to meet these people in person. NOLA has plenty of crackheads but none of them have X Metals to get rid of lol
NOLA would be the absolute last place in this country that I'd expect someone to have Xmetals hahahah !!!

NOLA would be the absolute last place in this country that I'd expect someone to have Xmetals hahahah !!!
I've only found 2. A Plasma Ice Juliet and a boxed Mars. The mars was on eBay and when I saw it was in Baton Rouge I messaged the guy and offered 250 cash and I would come pick it up. He said hell yeah!

Haha I had the same thing happen. Wasn't even for me. Was for another member. Guy and his buddies walked up like they wanted to rob me. Not me. Nooooo lol

Sent from: Outer Space

I feel like a newbie still... I completed a Craigslist deal for the first time ever. Probably won't be too many chances for me, though since there is almost nothing when I look.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back