• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley and Dillon Collaboration

I did. Got a VM that said "This is trent with dillon optics, my office hours are" yada yada yada. Legit or an absolute troll????

Ok, I'll listen...

hopefully something good comes from it, because I think they know and understand their lenses are better than anyone else's....

if they want to change their stance and partner with some folks, as opposed to abrasively sending dumb letters, that would be a step in the right direction...
Does this mean you won't rub the tip on me anymore?

Guys, I spoke to Trent today, and had a great conversation. To summarize, we can buy lenses directly from Dillon, with the purpose of cutting them, and anyone who wants and knows how to cut them for our Oakley frames at a cost, can do it, and Dillon can't take any action against anyone. He even admitted that once they sell the lenses, the new owner has every right to do WTF they with them. Pretty much they are up for doing business with us, and we don't have to buy their frames.

Only 2 things to know, once they are messed with, Dillon can't replace them, and have to order the lenses directly from their website. Also, no blanks

This is great news. Did he tell the procedure to order the lenses? I’m assuming any size is available. I’m guessing the PHX will be the most common donor as it should cover most needs...

Latest Posts

Back