• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Apparel - Fit and Quality??

Karate Rick

Oakley Beginner
So, I'd like to order some Oakley clothing - shirts and shorts - but I'm worried about sizing. I'm 6'0 and 220 lbs. Muscular, but have gained a little bit around the mid section lately. I'm generally either an XL or XXL depending on the brand.
I wear a lot of outdoor clothing and am usually an XL in North Face or Mountain Hardwear, but usually and XXL in Prana and Kuhl, if that helps any.

Also, how is the quality of Oakley clothing?

FYI - There are no retailers near me to try stuff on, otherwise I would obviously take that route.

Thanks,

Rick

I go a size larger as I have a longer than normal torso so after I wash the shirts... they look like baby gap on me. I would pay attention to the fit, as sometimes they are athletic fit and tend to be more form fitting.

What’s your regular size your wear not Oakley, I find 36 fits me well and I wear a 34 jeans

It depends on the brand. I'm a 38 or XL in some and a 40 or XXL in others.
I'm losing weight though so if I'm borderline I'd aire on going with the smaller size. I'm a big, broad guy in general though. Broad shoulders and big thighs

I typically wear XL polos and cotton t-shirts. Oakley's materials tend to be the stretchy form fitting stuff. Both the t shirts and polos i bought from Oakley were XXL. They fit me OK, but not well. I also have hoodies and 1/4 zip pullovers and those i buy in my regular XL size, but they do feel a bit more snug than other brands.

You don't have any Dicks Sporting Goods around you? They carry some Oakley items. If anything, you can just buy from Oakley.com and they pay for return shipping: Oakley Repairs and Returns | Official Oakley Store

I typically wear XL polos and cotton t-shirts. Oakley's materials tend to be the stretchy form fitting stuff. Both the t shirts and polos i bought from Oakley were XXL. They fit me OK, but not well. I also have hoodies and 1/4 zip pullovers and those i buy in my regular XL size, but they do feel a bit more snug than other brands.

You don't have any Dicks Sporting Goods around you? They carry some Oakley items. If anything, you can just buy from Oakley.com and they pay for return shipping: Oakley Repairs and Returns | Official Oakley Store

THIS... Totally agree on the fit of the t-shirts and hoodies. I also am typically an XL, The XL cotton t-shirts are snug so if you want to show off the guns they are perfect but I own a mix of both XXL and XL Oakley t-shirts and just ordered my first pair of shorts so I'll try and let you know how they fit when they come in.

Latest Posts

Back