• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

Updated thread title!
i usually pay around 50€ for split jackets in good condition and its a good price price i get them dont means i get them always that price
seing that low 56$ for them and knowing that store sell them new make me think lol , when i open the topic and i see its a old thread i say , calm bread a little lol
cause i cant buy from 6 pm:headbang:

My reason for saying it's better than a sadman is because it's the price the sadman should have been to begin with. Also, it doesn't break like the sadman. You said the reason it doesn't get mentioned as much as the sadman is because its O Matter. I say it's because it's better than a sadman and nobody is complaining about it. What do you think the sadman is? It's O Matter and aluminum.
man i dont no lol i never heard about sadman loloolol
madman badman triggerman
are you messing with my head you talk about sadman sadman sadman what you refer about in reality ??lolol

Madman/badman = sadman
loooooooooool
ok you talk by codes
i never know you people forum qualify them like that
sorry for the confusion
but so you think a triggerman is better than a madman or badman
i dont :)
i know you people dont qualify them like X-metals but even they dont have that x-metal quality and have some problems on cracking or something like that.
I like them , tastes !

loooooooooool
ok you talk by codes
i never know you people forum qualify them like that
sorry for the confusion
but so you think a triggerman is better than a madman or badman
i dont :)
i know you people dont qualify them like X-metals but even they dont have that x-metal quality and have some problems on cracking or something like that.
I like them , tastes !
Don't get me wrong, I like the way they look. It's just that guys that spent $400 on them turned into sad men when they broke.

Don't get me wrong, I like the way they look. It's just that guys that spent $400 on them turned into sad men when they broke.
Ya but know you can get the madman ferrari for 160$ on ebay
All they broke?
Its near the nose bridge right?

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk

Ya but know you can get the madman ferrari for 160$ on ebay
All they broke?
Its near the nose bridge right?

Enviado do meu GT-S7580 através de Tapatalk
That's true but they got the sadman name long before you could get them that cheap.

Can't tell you where they break but I heard the hinge. They only two I own are the two Ferrari models and they haven't been out of the boxes. Got them for $100 each.

That's true but they got the sadman name long before you could get them that cheap.

Can't tell you where they break but I heard the hinge. They only two I own are the two Ferrari models and they haven't been out of the boxes. Got them for $100 each.

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: Why are you ragging on x metals? :(:(:(:(:(

Back