• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

The selection is more current. WOW.

Amazing how quickly the stuff gets marked down after launch; looks like after a year or less, they get moved.

The Carbon Shift w/ the newly launched Prizm Tungsten Polarized lenses are $170 (vs $340 and out of stock on the O site)
Oakley Carbon Shift

EVZero starting at $85
Oakley Evzero Range
Oakley Evzero Path ($75)

Turbine Rotor w/ Prizm Tungsten Polarized $100
Oakley Turbine Rotor

Last edited:
Any experience on warranty claims with 6pm? Im so tempted with those badmans on sale for $150 but the hinges scare me.. im having them shipped halfway across the world so returns are very very difficult for me :)

Any experience on warranty claims with 6pm? Im so tempted with those badmans on sale for $150 but the hinges scare me.. im having them shipped halfway across the world so returns are very very difficult for me :)
If there is a problem within 30 days of purchase, you can return to 6pm.com. You'll be out shipping.

Warranty is done by Oakley. You have to register the purchase with them. Domestic warranty service is almost automated.

I'm not sure how the warranty works overseas. I don't think the warranty transfers like that; someone can correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Sent from Q's Note5

One time they sent me the wrong color of shoes. When I called them I was told to keep the shoes and they would send me new ones, which they did. Their customer services was great. I know that isn't a warranty issue but it speaks to their customer service.

Cool thanks! The best for me then is to course my claims through a relatives in the US. They regularly fly in so they can just hand carry it back to the Us and mail from there i guess. The local Oakley distributor in our country is just unreliable.

Thanks guys it's good to know 6pm is aight with warranty claims! I have an account and regularly purchase shoes from them but ive just learned they also carry oakley! :)

If there is a problem within 30 days of purchase, you can return to 6pm.com. You'll be out shipping.

Warranty is done by Oakley. You have to register the purchase with them. Domestic warranty service is almost automated.

I'm not sure how the warranty works overseas. I don't think the warranty transfers like that; someone can correct me on that if I'm wrong.

Sent from Q's Note5

Wow that is just amazing! And to think their prices are already very good!

One time they sent me the wrong color of shoes. When I called them I was told to keep the shoes and they would send me new ones, which they did. Their customer services was great. I know that isn't a warranty issue but it speaks to their customer service.

Back