• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

I've been thinking about that EVZERO Range. I know it would look silly as hell on my face!
Hahahahahahaha!

It is interesting that the Path versions are higher priced than the ranges.

I absolutely love the Green Fade EVZERO Range... The dual Iridium looks sicker on there, because of the larger surface area.

I'm not one to tell you not to get something... Only if you ask in the looks thread... Lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Hahahahahahaha!

It is interesting that the Path versions are higher priced than the ranges.

I absolutely love the Green Fade EVZERO Range... The dual Iridium looks sicker on there, because of the larger surface area.

I'm not one to tell you not to get something... Only if you ask in the looks thread... Lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Which one is a bigger lens path or range?

Rust decay breadbox... just a warning to hopefully save someone some hassle. I saw the rust decay breadbox for $200 and decided to buy them. It was the only pair they had but when I received them it was only the glasses and the mirco bag. Plus the right lens has quite a few deep pits in it. Here's the pic.

breadbox pic.jpg

Rust decay breadbox... just a warning to hopefully save someone some hassle. I saw the rust decay breadbox for $200 and decided to buy them. It was the only pair they had but when I received them it was only the glasses and the mirco bag. Plus the right lens has quite a few deep pits in it. Here's the pic.

View attachment 355823
Yeah those discounted ones don't come with the sweet vault. I'd be sending it back over that lens though.

Back