• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Deals on 6PM - Post them here!

Got the 2 Ferraris, never opened them lol
They look like Falcons gear. I'll take them off your hands lmao.

Badman is aight. As previously said, the launch price was ridiculous and Oakley paid dearly.

I wish 6pm would get some more discount gear on there... The selection has been lacking lately.

Sent from Q's Note5

They look like Falcons gear. I'll take them off your hands lmao.

Badman is aight. As previously said, the launch price was ridiculous and Oakley paid dearly.

I wish 6pm would get some more discount gear on there... The selection has been lacking lately.

Sent from Q's Note5
**** me, you're right! Ahhhhhhhh get em out of my house!!!

Launch price was definitely out of line.

Couple nice deals on a few Frogskins right now. I haven't been able to find these on eBay for anywhere near the price lately either....

Alpine Collection Pink (stem fades) for $55
Infinite Heros for $60
Surf Collection Ochre for $70

All with free shipping.

Couple nice deals on a few Frogskins right now. I haven't been able to find these on eBay for anywhere near the price lately either....

Alpine Collection Pink (stem fades) for $55
Infinite Heros for $60
Surf Collection Ochre for $70

All with free shipping.

Nothing like replying to yourself.

Looks like most of the Frogs had a price drop since my last post. The Alpines are now $45 and the Ochres are down to $60, with some others dropping by 10 bucks or so too......

Nothing like replying to yourself.

Looks like most of the Frogs had a price drop since my last post. The Alpines are now $45 and the Ochres are down to $60, with some others dropping by 10 bucks or so too......
Yeah, that happens all the time, I don't think there is a discernible pattern to the timing.

Sent from Q's Note5

Back