• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Donor Lens Quick Reference Guide 2024

Half Jacket XLJs leave no room for error what so ever on XX cuts and leave partial etchings (I only did it because my XX lenses were totally delaminated and I had loads of Half jacket lenses and wanted to bring them on a vacation). For Juliets they are great and the etching is totally removed.
Nice

Been looking for a while a can not find any info...

I can get my hand in a few Sutro lens completely new and for not much money.

Can they be use to make lenses for any other model??
Does anyone knows their BC?

Can we all show some love to @cacatman for his efforts?!

Round of applause! Thank you for helping all the forum members who like customs and restorations! You've helped us all save countless hours by generously donating your time. Appreciate you sir!

I need to find you a new nickname beside "oh ye ole great list maester"

Can you tell me if there are any options for Oakley Sliver Edge part number 009413-0265 replacement arms? Are there any other arms that might work?

Thanks for the help.

Can you tell me if there are any options for Oakley Sliver Edge part number 009413-0265 replacement arms? Are there any other arms that might work?

Thanks for the help.
Wrong thread. But you can research sliver, or sliver Stealth? Maybe you'll get lucky one of those two fit. But I've never tried and don't have access to those parts.

Back