• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flak Jacket 2.0

Damn. Those things look huge. This may be an Oakley new year for me lol

Any chance Flaks 2.0 will incorporate some kind of locking mechanism for the lenses? Since the Fast Jackets are being retired, maybe the Flaks 2.0 will be a replacement for them?

I've had my hands on the Flak 2.0, there is a change in lens shape but no locking mechanism. They are removed and installed the same way we've come to appreciate with Flak's and Half Jackets.

I've got my hands on a pair of Flak 2.0's and the Radar EV's. If anyone would like me to post a pic, please let me know.

I was even lucky enough to secure a pair of the RADAR EV Antifreeze frames with the Prizm lens set up. Keepers for sure..... The frames on the Flak 2.0 are more robust with almost a dual Oakley Icon visible on either side (one is more pronounced, the other is recessed (and rather tiny....but there). The main change in design in the ear stems, as someone mentioned earlier there is more Rubber/Unobtanium. In fact, the ENTIRE ear stem is covered in rubber. Guess they must have fielded complaints of slippage?

Anyway.... I'm new here, love to chat oakley.

Laker

Latest Posts

Back