• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley photochromic = Transitions GEN 8?

😆 in other words you are just grasping as straws. I get it. But hey, you were the one that posted the Oakley brochure first for your argument but cannot accept something that goes against what you say. Got it.

Say, do you even know what this ‘technology’ from Oakley you keep referring to? I bet you do not.
🤣 that isn’t a brochure that is what they send you along with other information at the bottom and on another page however you would know that if your a member but your not so I understand your trying to save your face.

Post pics of your proof from the actual company, I called them and you completely lied. Again I will wait for you to post your facts.

No straws here your not talking to a artificial person, all 100% natural!

🤣 that isn’t a brochure that is what they send you along with other information at the bottom and on another page however you would know that if your a member but your not so I understand your trying to save your face.

Post pics of your proof from the actual company, I called them and you completely lied. Again I will wait for you to post your facts.

No straws here your not talking to a artificial person, all 100% natural!

Obviously you are avoiding the question about what that technology from Oakley is called since you do not know it. Not surprising since you do not seem to know much about the industry, given your experience with only one other brand.

I doubt you called them. I do not think you even know who Rudy Project is. Here is the actual dealer catalog. You can look starting on page 69 and learn more about them. Also google Rudy Project Augmented Reality or Virtual Sight. They are a pretty well known brand.

Come on back when you have some facts to discuss and we will chat.

Obviously you are avoiding the question about what that technology from Oakley is called since you do not know it. Not surprising since you do not seem to know much about the industry, given your experience with only one other brand.

I doubt you called them. I do not think you even know who Rudy Project is. Here is the actual dealer catalog. You can look starting on page 69 and learn more about them. Also google Rudy Project Augmented Reality or Virtual Sight. They are a pretty well known brand.

Come on back when you have some facts to discuss and we will chat.
Post your Rudy Sunglasses

why would I need to? I only deal with facts, not your warped perception on things. Bring me some facts and we will chat.
From the company website. As you can see it clearly states “They are created individually, using the wearer's prescription, but also the wearing parameters processed by digital calculations to maximize a full field of view and prevent distortion in wraparound sports eyewear.”

So again you need to make sure you read things instead of assuming what this company is actually doing. Nothing on the 2014 catalog mentions anything remotely close to what I posted Oakley sent me. Oakley enhances the Rx Rudy clearly states using the wearer’s prescription. Maximize field of view means a bigger lens from what Rudy customer service rep told me. They prevent distortion by making both lens at the same time. 🤣 and not separate.

PLEASE NOTE: Single vision Rx limits: Sphere max -3.00 to +2.00 Progressive and bifocal lenses are not available online. Please visit a dealer in your area to build your custom Rudy Project prescription sport solution.

Oakley doesn’t sent their lens out…I’ll wait

B82EB143-0B4F-4715-87CA-2CCAEDD01340.jpeg

From the company website. As you can see it clearly states “They are created individually, using the wearer's prescription, but also the wearing parameters processed by digital calculations to maximize a full field of view and prevent distortion in wraparound sports eyewear.”

So again you need to make sure you read things instead of assuming what this company is actually doing. Nothing on the 2014 catalog mentions anything remotely close to what I posted Oakley sent me. Oakley enhances the Rx Rudy clearly states using the wearer’s prescription. Maximize field of view means a bigger lens from what Rudy customer service rep told me. They prevent distortion by making both lens at the same time. 🤣 and not separate.

PLEASE NOTE: Single vision Rx limits: Sphere max -3.00 to +2.00 Progressive and bifocal lenses are not available online. Please visit a dealer in your area to build your custom Rudy Project prescription sport solution.

Oakley doesn’t sent their lens out…I’ll wait

….what? I do not think even you understand what you are reading or the material you posted earlier. Do you know what freeform technology is? It is what Oakley uses that you did not know they use. It is what Rudy Project uses as well, as you learned from the catalog.

Seriously, I do not think you know what you are arguing anymore. Just throwing out things to hopefully distract away.

Also Oakley does not enhance the Rx. They do not alter an Rx in any way. Imagine the liability if they did.

Latest Posts

Back