• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

There is a Canadian option...but it's not correct. No option to pick a province only states. But postal code can be entered...kinda pointless until they get it sorted.

I signed up and but put Canada at the top and my American address at the bottom ... It worked but I doubt any store in Canada knows the program ...

But I'll try and have my receipts accepted and credited ... I have an expensive one ...

Not yet but I have faith they will. Still super new and working out the bugs. If there is a Canadian option (as there is) then I am sure there will be support soon enough in the future. Just like everything oakley we are behind compared to American releases.

On level 10 on the Type O program for the buy part..... Nothing new as far as rewards...I heard 800 points gets you the poster which I have. No idea on how to earn do or share yet. I have filled out a survey but never got any points for that.

I had the poster / print show up recently. My Feb purchases must have qualified me. I had thought if you didn't qualify when they first distributed them then you were SOL, but I guess they're still sending them. For now, at least...

It was kinda a pain to pick up; they shipped it Fed-Ex signature required. I had them route it to a Fed-Ex location near my office and when I went to pick it up they asked my name and then couldn't find it. Turns out it was addressed to "Type O Member"...

On level 10 on the Type O program for the buy part..... Nothing new as far as rewards...I heard 800 points gets you the poster which I have. No idea on how to earn do or share yet. I have filled out a survey but never got any points for that.

Im on level 13 about to hit 14 and I havent seen anything unlock....

I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to increase the DO or SHARE fields! I've got 25 points in each one, likely for completing the Profile portion of the Type O Program, but other than that, nothing.

Does anyone know how this thing works? Store members talked about "sharing/liking" things on your social outlets but that's not clear enough. How exactly are they supposed to track YOU unless you use your email address? I've liked them on Facebook and I follow Oakley on Twitter, but that hasn't seemed to affect the DO or SHARE fields at all.

Also, HOW are you guys so high up in the BUY field!? I'm Level 0 with 417 points :( The only ways I can think of raising up the points is either:

1. Buying something online, input your email address
2. Buying something from an Oakley store, give your email address to store clerk
3. UNVALIDATED: trying to Register one of your older pair of glasses on the Register Site, taking a picture of your receipt and inputting the SKU #. (Anyone try doing this?)

Do we know if purchasing Oakley from the Forum or purchasing from eBay can be used towards upping your Type O Points? Also, what if I bought my Badmen in February and Type O Program kicked off in March, can I still add the points?

Sorry, I know I'm all over the place but any help/answers would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

@ProjectCM3 buying from forum or eBay does not count... we r so high up because we buy slot of Oakley stuff lol I go in a buy something almost every week...from a decal or bags to frames lol.

sharing/doing I can only think of if u got to official Oakley events like when they r at x-games and other events like that.

as far as older purchases u can't go back further than when u enrolled.

online when u buy from Oakley.com u have to sign into ur profile and go from there.

invalidated doesn't work...

hope this helps a little

Back