• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

Haha same here, spent thousands and only got some wall papers, could care less if it's gone
Seriously! If I spend $300 at Dicks, i get $10 back, and i dont have to do any run around, they just mail it to me. I spend $3000 in a smaller time span at Oakley, and they send me wallpapers i could have gotten for free, and a sunglass cleaning i would have to travel 5000 miles to redeem. So in other words, this program has done nothing but piss me off, whereas if they hadnt started a program I never wouldve even thought about it. Its kind of like a waiter who gets snubbed on a tip from one customer, then gets $0.37 from another customer. I would be more bothered by the guy who actually thought about it and gave me 37 cents than the guy who didnt tip at all.

And they wont even keep the site up so you can track your purchases. I understand why Rustpot got angry when i bashed Oakley a little while back, but seriously, these guys have really turned into ********.

Seriously! If I spend $300 at Dicks, i get $10 back, and i dont have to do any run around, they just mail it to me. I spend $3000 in a smaller time span at Oakley, and they send me wallpapers i could have gotten for free, and a sunglass cleaning i would have to travel 5000 miles to redeem. So in other words, this program has done nothing but piss me off, whereas if they hadnt started a program I never wouldve even thought about it. Its kind of like a waiter who gets snubbed on a tip from one customer, then gets $0.37 from another customer. I would be more bothered by the guy who actually thought about it and gave me 37 cents than the guy who didnt tip at all.
Yes.

If the grocery stores, pharmacies, and other stores can get it right, surely Lux could have also.

I go to Winn Dixie and get five cents off per gallon of gas for every $50 I spend there. They link it to the discount card. CVS as several extrabucks programs in store. Sams Club gives me $10 off every $500 spent on its card annually.

If you can't do something right, go to others who perfected the practice. Or don't waste my time.

And hire some real programmers while you're at it.

Yes.

If the grocery stores, pharmacies, and other stores can get it right, surely Lux could have also.

I go to Winn Dixie and get five cents off per gallon of gas for every $50 I spend there. They link it to the discount card. CVS as several extrabucks programs in store. Sams Club gives me $10 off every $500 spent on its card annually.

If you can't do something right, go to others who perfected the practice. Or don't waste my time.

And hire some real programmers while you're at it.

maybe this is why they got rid if it

Well, today I made a trip to the O store to collect my last unlocked reward from Type O. A free large Metal vault. The program may not have lived up to hopes, but this was a nice parting gift...

20150825_162603.jpg

Hey!!! This thing was made in China!!! WTF?!?

Back