• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

hey guys, late in the party.
Bought a few items; just wondering how do one link o.com purchases to typeO account?
I was expecting some sorta username input during purchase but nada?

hey guys, late in the party.
Bought a few items; just wondering how do one link o.com purchases to typeO account?
I was expecting some sorta username input during purchase but nada?

It's supposed to link automatically if the email address you used during the O.com purchase is the same as the one you used to create the type O account.

I don't know if it will work right now for members outside of Texas, while the program is still in Beta.

Anybody get any different rewards yet?

No, it's been a little frustrating lately - my last vault purchase didn't show up, and emailing them the receipt (per instructions) got no response.

And I keep getting occasional emails to complete my profile even though I did that the first day; no response to an email about that, either.

And the program described weekly emails with info / incentive stuff and I haven't gotten any; don't know if that's due to whatever's causing them to keep emailing me about completing my profile or they just haven't been sending them.

I guess it's a good thing they're Beta'ing this because there are obviously some kinks to work out...

Oakley, you reading this?!?

If any of the rest of you have been experiencing the same things, please post here.

I'm curious if it's just me or more widespread.

No, it's been a little frustrating lately - my last vault purchase didn't show up, and emailing them the receipt (per instructions) got no response.

And I keep getting occasional emails to complete my profile even though I did that the first day; no response to an email about that, either.

And the program described weekly emails with info / incentive stuff and I haven't gotten any; don't know if that's due to whatever's causing them to keep emailing me about completing my profile or they just haven't been sending them.

I guess it's a good thing they're Beta'ing this because there are obviously some kinks to work out...

Oakley, you reading this?!?

I second the motion.

My last few purchases haven't shown up and receipt was not emailed...

Hmmm, maybe it can be blamed on the holiday rush but seriously, if they can't keep up with a handful of beta members, how are they gonna handle a full rollout?

Good to hear I'm not alone with these snags, though.

been experiencing the same thing.
No updates at all to my purchases since early Nov
Email to them goes unanswered, keep receiving email to complete my profile

I finally got a response from Type O about my missing points. They've now added them manually.

It took 10 calendar days to get a response, but I notice the "received" stamp lower in my email has today's date. Maybe their email server choked on some stuff for a while? Or a little date-stamp edit shenanigans in the email reply? ;)

Back