• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Warranty replacement

Sunday2471

Oakley Beginner
So I purchased Badmans May 2nd of last year. The paint on the frame started fading underneath the lens on frame under left nose gaurd where it touches face. The material underneath is causing an allergic reaction with my skin. Contacted Luxottica and they said to send them in and oakley would fix or replace. Question I have is since the badmans are no longer made, do they have extra pairs to replace with or what? I would rather keep my badmans than have some other pair I dont like. Anyone have any insight on this process?

So I purchased Badmans May 2nd of last year. The paint on the frame started fading underneath the lens on frame under left nose gaurd where it touches face. The material underneath is causing an allergic reaction with my skin. Contacted Luxottica and they said to send them in and oakley would fix or replace. Question I have is since the badmans are no longer made, do they have extra pairs to replace with or what? I would rather keep my badmans than have some other pair I dont like. Anyone have any insight on this process?

Tell then you want a Carbon Prime and don't settle for anything else

They likely still have a warranty stock to replace them with. If they didn't they probably would have just offered you a discount on a replacement pair. But you won't know for sure until you send them in.

Back