• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum as an eBay seller??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
Hi all,

Just checking does anyone here has any experience buying from OakleyForum (eBay seller)? You can share with us privately if you like.

As for Linegear, we have no problem because seller respect the rules: using own picture and describe as Linegear and putting at a higher price.

But I don't know if @OakleyBoss is aware of this store using the same name.

Note that this is for information purpose only, and in no way intend to portray a negative image whatsoever... to the seller.

oakleyforum on eBay

Thank you.

I saw that a while back and thought I figured out who it was I've since forgotten but am curious what the boss thinks of the forum name being used to sell stuff.

Interesting.

Since he's been an ebay member since 2006, he predates this forum by 5 years.

Looks like he buys about as much as he sells.

Interesting.

Since he's been an ebay member since 2006, he predates this forum by 5 years.

Looks like he buys about as much as he sells.
It was changed a few months ago. When I first saw it, I clicked the new name button and saw the old name. Thats how I figured it out. Can't remember now. Location has been changed too. I don't understand why people try to hide unless they're doing something shady. My ebay name is easy to figure out. The only reason it isn't the same as my forum name is you can't use your email address as your ebay name.

It was changed a few months ago. When I first saw it, I clicked the new name button and saw the old name. Thats how I figured it out. Can't remember now. Location has been changed too. I don't understand why people try to hide unless they're doing something shady. My ebay name is easy to figure out. The only reason it isn't the same as my forum name is you can't use your email address as your ebay name.

Ah, you click on the "View ID History" link...

It was changed back in March from... @zwc0442.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back