• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum as an eBay seller??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah its me. I was going thru just checking ebay names that were available. Typed oakley forum and hit enter and it changed. It had to stay for 3 months and I just forgot to change it to something else.

I can change it back to zwc0442 if its a problem Honestly I forgot about it. I would have changed it back immediately but ebay makes you wait 3 months.

Yeah its me. I was going thru just checking ebay names that were available. Typed oakley forum and hit enter and it changed. It had to stay for 3 months and I just forgot to change it to something else.
i also heard lots of good thing about you, especially the nice custom job, Zach.... i started the discussion and only discovered now as well....

I just have a few rubber kits on hand for when I have frames in being refinished and such. Throw em up on ebay in the meantime if someone in the US is after a set in a hurry.

yes, understandable. the custom job is really a fine thing - kudos, and some users have damages rubber on their frames, thus need a new one.... good luck with the work & the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back