• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum Logo- VOTE

What should we do with the OF logo..

• Total voters
No tagline required.

If you are looking for an Oakley Forum, you type "Oakley Forum" into Google, and there ya go. Hello, how ya doin.
You wouldn't think "Hmmm I love Oakley" and type in "Oakley Lovers" would you? (And if you did then, really, we don't want you to join. :smile: )

Big fat O icon.
The words 'Oakley Forum'.
And that's it.
"Done" - as Gordon Ramsay would say

This is an Oakley Forum - exactly as it says on the tin. So, no tagline.
You don't see cans/tins of paint with "Red Paint" written on and then a tagline underneath explaining "This is a tin of red paint, for red paint lovers".
Or sports venues with signs saying, for example, "Orange Bowl" then a tagline "Poor football played inside, but please pay to see us anyway." *

* I realise I may have p155ed off everyone in the Miami area with that example, but relax, I'm from UK, I've got no idea what I'm talking about.

And no-one would have understood if I'd said something like Goodison Park.

( :biggrin: sorry Oakley_Sight - couldn't resist it )

Retro strechline would be cool!
oakleylogo1.jpg

as far as search help, I agree with Herbs, but as for a tag line to quickly sum up what the Oforum is about/represents, I'd like to see one...Tag lines/slogans/catch phrases....I find them intriguing. Nice remark to the orange bowl also lmao I'd love to see that on the roof as people enter hahahahahaha

Im a huge sports fan, almost everything im interested in!! football is at the top of my list, but, even with the World Cup in my own back yard last year I was in the UK.

No tagline required.

If you are looking for an Oakley Forum, you type "Oakley Forum" into Google, and there ya go. Hello, how ya doin.
You wouldn't think "Hmmm I love Oakley" and type in "Oakley Lovers" would you? (And if you did then, really, we don't want you to join. :smile: )

Big fat O icon.
The words 'Oakley Forum'.
And that's it.
"Done" - as Gordon Ramsay would say

This is an Oakley Forum - exactly as it says on the tin. So, no tagline.
You don't see cans/tins of paint with "Red Paint" written on and then a tagline underneath explaining "This is a tin of red paint, for red paint lovers".
Or sports venues with signs saying, for example, "Orange Bowl" then a tagline "Poor football played inside, but please pay to see us anyway." *

* I realise I may have p155ed off everyone in the Miami area with that example, but relax, I'm from UK, I've got no idea what I'm talking about.

And no-one would have understood if I'd said something like Goodison Park.

( :biggrin: sorry Oakley_Sight - couldn't resist it )

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!! (Angry Face)..........lol,,,,,,,,,,,trouble is I know what you mean.

Lets start with the English flag until we all get bored of it and decide its time for a serious change then we proudly rock the stars and stripes!

Latest Posts

Back