• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OakleyForum Logo- VOTE

What should we do with the OF logo..

• Total voters
:focus:

Ok Boss, so I think we're all agreed now.

Keep the square O and ditch off the tagline.

Job done. You can close off the thread now.

:wink:

Someone should design an animated gif where it starts with the first logo, them morphs into the second logo, then the second logo morphs into the third logo...etc.

I think that would cover all the bases :cool:

GREAT idea . . .
can't do that but maybe we have a member with that skills?!?

I like the elite logo but that might stand out too much when or if Oakley Legal catches wind of it. In fact I am surprised The legal department has not asked for some of the things posted to be taken done. Perhaps they do not know about the forum or do not feel it is a big enough threat but they are persistant when they attack.

Not sure it would be good business sense to have a go at your own fan-base. If I was Oakley I'd be more tempted to think this forum is excellent free publicity, a hive of ideas for future models, and a good source for obtaining feedback of what their fans (read: loyal customers) want.

But yeah - there may be some jobsworth in their legal dept who might take a more negative view!

JayMann You know how people got bored of it before and jumped on a ship to go across the pond, haha thats what I was playing off of.

Back