• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Custom of the Month June 2017 (X Metal) Congrats Cacatman!!!

OF Custom of the Month June 2017 X Metal

• BriP

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Dyeraudio

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • zwc0442

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • scienergy

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • THE X-MAN

• dingo ate my baby

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • cacatman

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Lupetto

• Fresh

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Oak Heel

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
Congrats to SoulFulFrog for winning last month!

This month is X Metals.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules here:
Oakley Forum Custom of the Month Contest (Rules, Suggestions, and Discussion)

Post something like "reserved" or something to claim a spot. This will end on the 5th.

Please refrain from chit chat and comments until AFTER the 10 spots have been filled. This will keep them all together and easier for people to see for voting.

After all the spots have been claimed, or on the 5th, whatever comes first, y'all will have 2 days to EDIT your reserved post and post pics. If you don't edit your reserve post you may end up on page two and then how will you win? Voting starts on the 7th or when all entrants have posted pics.

This month's prize:
Two X Metal decals. They are white, about 17", and aweosme. The Time Bomb is not included but there for size reference.

IMG_4703.JPG

Congrats Cacatman!!!

Last edited:
I'll enter my Purple Prototype Juliets. Pair is 1 of the 3 original Purple Juliets. Jim Jannard personally signed this pair at the RED Event. A handful of members here can personally vouch for this. I do have a pic of Jim signing the pair but feel I cannot post that at Jims personal request. I got this pair from the son of the ex director of QC at the XM plant in Dayton, NV.

53f2bc9bc584e9b95aaaf48eb80c4596.jpg

8fd82156d246fbcdbc234ed3d6b49e2b.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, @dingo ate my baby!!

If it's not too late, I'll enter my Ironman XS.

The Ironman XS (as well as the Captain America Juliet) was handcrafted by @jdd32. Ron also custom cut the snow sapphire lenses for it perfectly. Rubbers are Linegear.

The blue PB1 box was from a Tron set and the red PB1 box was handpainted by @X-Metal Beast,

IMG_8527.JPG
IMG_8528.JPG
IMG_8529.JPG
IMG_8530.JPG
IMG_8531.JPG

Last edited:
Back