• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

***Official 2018 College Football Thread***

Defending national champions UCF plays a sloppy first half today but comes back to remain unbeaten.

Overrated Georgia Bulldogs shows us that they are overrated this year just like they have been every year for the last 15 years. This program has let their fanbase down more than any other program in college football in the last 15 years. They are the equivalent of the Buffalo Bills from the early 90's.

UCF 6-0
UGA 5-1

Can't decide if LSU is that good or not. Same with Texas.
LSU has done enough thus far to warrant be considered good. Miami was probably overrated but that also can be attributed to their head coach and his tendency to wet the bed in big games. Auburn clearly has a ton issues so that win looks suspect. They still have Miss St, Bama, and TAMU so we will definitely find out how good LSU truly is!

I personally feel like Texas' defensive philosophy and play will ultimately separate them in the Big 12. I think they may actually be on the road to being back. That loss to Maryland looks more confounding as each week goes by. With how WV looked last week Texas should be able to slow down that offense enough. Then they'll have to rematch WV or OU in conference title game.

That's the great part about power 5 conference play...its a week in week out gauntlet! There is no week off, not playing a well known conference foe in front of 60k-70k at minimum and upwards of 100k or more at max. UCF skating by playing Tulsa, Memphis, Tulane, Navy, etc. There is no comparison!

College football is awesome!!!

Screenshot_20181017-083138_Samsung Internet.jpg

Texas should've lost to Baylor, and i like how I can say that again like it was way back when they were terrible every year. Before RG3.

I always thought there was a bias toward texas. Hired Charlie strong and before playing a game they were in the preseason top 25. Terrible those years. Hired tom herman and before playing a game, again, top 25. Terrible until this year where the only team they beat was OU. A rivalry game where you can throw the records out the door. I don't even want to pay attention to the polls anymore. I would take Wisconsin, UCF, Georgia, Penn State, washington, others (tired) over texas right now. They've played teams that were good, not this year. KSU was good. USC was good. TCU was good. All having down years. Doesn't make them #9. They are 64 in total offense right now and 49 in total defense. I hope Kansas beats them on Nov 23 like in 2016.

LSU plays good and bad depending on if they want to show up or not. I can see them losing to msu and getting blown out by alasaban university. I bet they wont be ranked in two weeks if they lose to msu.

Texas should've lost to Baylor, and i like how I can say that again like it was way back when they were terrible every year. Before RG3.

I always thought there was a bias toward texas. Hired Charlie strong and before playing a game they were in the preseason top 25. Terrible those years. Hired tom herman and before playing a game, again, top 25. Terrible until this year where the only team they beat was OU. A rivalry game where you can throw the records out the door. I don't even want to pay attention to the polls anymore. I would take Wisconsin, UCF, Georgia, Penn State, washington, others (tired) over texas right now. They've played teams that were good, not this year. KSU was good. USC was good. TCU was good. All having down years. Doesn't make them #9. They are 64 in total offense right now and 49 in total defense. I hope Kansas beats them on Nov 23 like in 2016.

LSU plays good and bad depending on if they want to show up or not. I can see them losing to msu and getting blown out by alasaban university. I bet they wont be ranked in two weeks if they lose to msu.
Liked because of the term Alasaban

Back