• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
IMG_1689.jpeg

Is this one bootleg or authentic? Thank you

IMG_1690.jpeg

IMG_1691.jpeg

IMG_1692.jpeg

IMG_1693.jpeg

@BigOakleyGuy just to add I had a little look online and can see some ones exactly like yours that are printed on a Hanes Beefy Tshirt as well! So what you say might be right maybe they did use other manufacturers late 90’s!

View attachment 1126233

View attachment 1126234

View attachment 1126235

View attachment 1126236

View attachment 1126237
The quality of the shirt is really good also since its an older shirt. However it seems like no one can really tell if it is authentic or fake. If they made different shirts however it could be possible they used different printing companies and I think Gildan is a pretty common printing company.

The quality of the shirt is really good also since its an older shirt. However it seems like no one can really tell if it is authentic or fake. If they made different shirts however it could be possible they used different printing companies and I think Gildan is a pretty common printing company.
This page also had some kind of background of the shirt he sold but no one can really say if its true or false. Also all my thoughts are just beginner speculation so I'm not saying this or other Gildan Oakley shirts will be 100 % authentic. Also some guy in depop is selling counterfeits of this shirt style in depop and they are printed on Gildan shirts.

Hi all, was looking for a sandbag and came across one where the tag is a grey software tag, which is different from the usual red tag I've seen. Does the sandbag have 2 diff types of tags? Is it a legit tag?

IMG_20240415_125008_280.jpg

IMG_20240415_125011_977.jpg

Also sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but when looking at software tags online I realised that in some tags the lighter grey "shadow" is before the letter, but when I compare to my above post, the "shadow" is after the letter. Is this an indication that it could be fake?

shadow before the letter:
7CAAB87A-E9B6-4D5D-BC85-82142CFE8ADB.jpeg

Screenshot_20240415_124554_Reddit.jpg

shadow after the letter: (my tag)

IMG_20240415_171157_363.jpg

@yornaldo wouldn’t over analyse the tags in that much detail, to tell a fake best thing to do is to upload a photo of the bag, the shoulder/sand bags are faked so often and people here know what is a fake and what isn’t. I will tag you in a feed which I made to help identify fake bags

Back