• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆Official MMA thread☆☆☆

Ita a bummer to see. I followed his career for a long time so it was good to see him make it to the top of the mountain before his recent losses. You gotta remember those last 2 fights he had before this one were hard fought battles (last 4 really). I think he just needs to take a full year off before coming back. His brain needs a rest.

Ita a bummer to see. I followed his career for a long time so it was good to see him make it to the top of the mountain before his recent losses. You gotta remember those last 2 fights he had before this one were hard fought battles (last 4 really). I think he just needs to take a full year off before coming back. His brain needs a rest.
Too many wars! He's a tough sob and its crazy to see him basically cower to strikes.

Cower is awfully aggressive way of putting it especially considering Eddie's track record of being a dog but understand what you're trying to convey. Regardless, I hope he takes time off and comes back strong.
Looked very similar to when he succumbed to strikes vs McGregor. Just doesn't look like Alvarez at all, it's so weird seeing him like that cause that dude has been in some absolute slugfests and never backed down! He definitely needs time off and possibly needs to consider retiring. I cringe every time I see BJ Penn in the news for another dagum fight :confused:

Not sure if this has been discussed already ...

Any of you subscribe to ESPN +, since UFC switched over from FOX?

Worth the 5 bucks a month or not really?

I did it and have been 100% okay with it. The majority of the events now aadays will be shown there. Fight pass on the otherhand... If you arent a fan of worldwide MMA or grappling like I am, it might not be for you. EBI and Polaris alone will do it for me.

Not sure if this has been discussed already ...

Any of you subscribe to ESPN +, since UFC switched over from FOX?

Worth the 5 bucks a month or not really?
Absolutely worth it! Plus ESPN+ is now the exclusive provider for ufc ppv events in North America so you kinda gotta have it if you wanna get them ppv's. They've offered up some really good cards on there so its definitely been worth it to me. I think they do a yearly rate that brings it down less than $5/month but I haven't looked into it.

Now DAZN being $10/month is another conversation. I have been trying to get back into boxing but I prefer mma much more and bellator disappoints frequently!

Two interim titles about to be won. Blessed or Diamond and Last Style Bender or the fat welterweight?...lol I couldn't resist, I know, I'm an a$$hole :(

Back