• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆Official MMA thread☆☆☆

Most people wouldnt understand your avatar name but
I do. Check out the stare down between Clay Guida and Diego Sanchez. Hows that for hatred.

Reminds me of the way I look at my co-workers every day.

I think its cool when people know. BTW the mask i am wearing in the avatar is a real autographed mask I own. Prob my most prized possession.

If you didn't just watch it live do yourself a favor and find it. Masvidal just SLEPT Till!!!
FB_IMG_1552778483246.jpg

That chick's face though

Last edited:
I was driving in the car and I thought I heard a crack!
....and some snoring! Dude was OUT for a few minutes. Then Masvidal is giving an interview backstage and Leon Edwards comes by talking ish so Masvidal walks over towards him and touched him up with a quick 3 piece. Edwards got a cut under his left eye. Masvidal is a damn savage!!!

....and some snoring! Dude was OUT for a few minutes. Then Masvidal is giving an interview backstage and Leon Edwards comes by talking ish so Masvidal walks over towards him and touched him up with a quick 3 piece. Edwards got a cut under his left eye. Masvidal is a damn savage!!!

Really unprofessional. I have to say Masvidal acted out uncontrollably. Thats not what MMA is about. If itsnot in the ring its assault.

Really unprofessional. I have to say Masvidal acted out uncontrollably. Thats not what MMA is about. If itsnot in the ring its assault.
I agree its 'unprofessional' to an extent but they're fighters... they punch, kick, choke, and break the limbs of other humans for a living!!

Edwards ran his mouth all week and then ran it again at the wrong time to the wrong one. Masvidal had his hands behind his back until Edwards stepped to him with his hands up in an aggressive manner. He caught that 3 piece....and the soda :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree its 'unprofessional' to an extent but they're fighters... they punch, kick, choke, and break the limbs of other humans for a living!!

Edwards ran his mouth all week and then ran it again at the wrong time to the wrong one. Masvidal had his hands behind his back until Edwards stepped to him with his hands up in an aggressive manner. He caught that 3 piece....and the soda :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Actually he had his hands behind his back while being interviewed if you look at the video he unclasped his hands and was preparedto strike as he approached Edwards. Im as eager to throw as the next dude but in a court Masvidal would be found guilty since he did several things. 1. He verbally engaged by enticing Edwards by saying “Why dont you come over here? “ 2. He walked towards Edwards. 3. He struck first base on what I am seeing.

Actually he had his hands behind his back while being interviewed if you look at the video he unclasped his hands and was preparedto strike as he approached Edwards. Im as eager to throw as the next dude but in a court Masvidal would be found guilty since he did several things. 1. He verbally engaged by enticing Edwards by saying “Why dont you come over here? “ 2. He walked towards Edwards. 3. He struck first base on what I am seeing.
All that would be 100% accurate for just regular folk on the street but you can't reasonably expect a professional fighter to let another professional fighter throw the first punch! Chael Sonnen has spoke on this numerous times. They're fighters bro, they're gonna do what they do. Edwards initiated contact too btw

All that would be 100% accurate for just regular folk on the street but you can't reasonably expect a professional fighter to let another professional fighter throw the first punch! Chael Sonnen has spoke on this numerous times. They're fighters bro, they're gonna do what they do. Edwards initiated contact too btw
The greatest strength is restraint.

Back