• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Old Sub Zeros - RELOADED!

My Xeus, EJ Muzm set, wifes XS Frogskins and these are the only ones that say Made in USA if I’m remembering right. Aside from my older pairs of course.

And I’m well aware of overseas crap. An earstem just fell of my Sapphire Katos today. Total wear time, maybe 2 hours.
That's the second one in the last week. Some other guys fell off early in the week and he posted he asking how to fix it.

I just returned mine when it happened and they gave me a new one.

I’m going to the O store where I bought it and asking for store credit on other stuff.
Yeah I mean honestly they weren't made that well and I've heard a lot of stories about the arms coming off the lens cuz they're only glued on and for the amount of money they cost. I don't think it's worth it. You better off getting your money back or store credit

Yeah I mean honestly they weren't made that well and I've heard a lot of stories about the arms coming off the lens cuz they're only glued on and for the amount of money they cost. I don't think it's worth it. You better off getting your money back or store credit
I got 2 polo shirts, Cohorts, and Troy Lee Holbrooks in place of the Kato. Even if the glue doesn't let go, eventually the coating will start peeling and technically the arms are glued to the lens coating.

I got 2 polo shirts, Cohorts, and Troy Lee Holbrooks in place of the Kato. Even if the glue doesn't let go, eventually the coating will start peeling and technically the arms are glued to the lens coating.
Why continue making them with this coating if they know it's going to peel or if you are going to make it with that coating, at least make it where that doesn't happen, especially because these glasses are expensive

Why continue making them with this coating if they know it's going to peel or if you are going to make it with that coating, at least make it where that doesn't happen, especially because these glasses are expensive
They need to redesign them to sandwich the lens like the Re:Subs. I would imagine the Re:Subs are that way due to what they’re seeing with the Katos.

I love the Katos, but I’m not getting any more unless that’s addressed. I have my Gold pair and that’s it now.

Back