• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oscar Pistorius Shoots Girlfriend

I think you and Hearmo are both ignorant. None of you have provided any "expert testimony" in regards to this case. Both of you claim you are "experienced in firearms" but don't provide any meaningful information besides that or your perspectives. .

Yeah bro, totally ignorant, that's me. As I stated, I don't care about the details of what happened. It doesn't concern me in any fashion. Here's what I had a problem with:

2 shots, one to the head and one to arm from what was mentioned here. You would think if he shot her to the arm he would have recognized a woman's scream especially that of his girlfriend. If he shot her in the head she would have immediately died so a second shot is overkill. If that was his girlfriend why would she need to "sneak" in? Why not just call him and say I am outside. Pretty sure she got in with an access code. F*** this guy he is a piece of S*** he murdered his girl in cold blood. His ass needs to fry for what he did. They should shove one of his legs up his A**. I admire him for competing in the Olympics period. Whether or not he had an unfair advantage is the topic of debate. Glad Oakley dropped him like a bad habit. What a damned shame. He will get what deserves...

How would she scream if she was shot in the head and died immediately? That's just one question, I could go on and on but you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Then you go on to say that "his ass needs to fry.." Wtf... you don't know the whole story but you've obviously passed judgement without all the details. Way to go.

Fact is she is dead. Fact is he killed her. It will eventually be proven whether or not malice is found at the end of the trial. My response for what you posted: If she was shot in the head she would not scream, your very dumb for asking such a stupid question. If you read my post I never insinuated that. Anyways, yes his ass needs to fry because he killed his girlfriend. I pass judgement because HE killed her. I don't need details on how he killed her because he killed her. I really hope this makes sense to you and I hope you start to ask more intelligent questions and think before you respond to my post. Your expert knowledge and points of view regarding the facts would have made this thread really interesting. I don't want to argue with you or anyone here but I will stand by my opinions.

How would she scream if she was shot in the head and died immediately? That's just one question, I could go on and on but you clearly don't know what you're talking about. Then you go on to say that "his ass needs to fry.." Wtf... you don't know the whole story but you've obviously passed judgement without all the details. Way to go.

Yeah bro, totally ignorant, that's me. As I stated, I don't care about the details of what happened. It doesn't concern me in any fashion. Here'sa what I had a problem with:

Let's take it back a step.

She was shot 4 times, it seems the facts have been updated. Whether or not he fired 4 aimed shots, or if he intended to fire and did so 4 times we won't know. We also don't specifically know if he fire more than 4 times, since most reports only say she was shot 4 times. We do know he fired blindly through a door to an interior room, and a person who may or may not have been the target was killed.

Either way, the man is stupid. If he were tried in the US my gut tells me he'd be convicted of some form of manslaughter/homicide/murder and it would come down to being accidental or intentional. He clearly wasn't in immediate danger and fired either in panic or malice.

Anyone know the make/model of the firearm used? The only info I see is a 9mm handgun.

Back