• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paging YakuzaFloralGangster

The real Yakuza got him...............
1*o5F1rJdyaOhgvqmUhw_qXg.jpg

😅

Lost respect on that clown ass, move on people.

i even helped that dude get stuff on a discounted price like watches etc.

i remember asking a favor for a lingear earsock to try, he never send it, he said only if i vote for that stupid custom of his on that custom month thread, I DID, but still didn’t send the earsocks.
Wow! You mean those custom of the month competitions weren't above board? Well how about that.......

@ERRORCODE461011 that ☝️ is another obstacle you will have to address if you resume the custom comps. Anonymous submissions won't prevent unscrupulous competitors from buying votes, and it obviously won't prevent unscrupulous people from providing their bought vote!

You won't hear from him - he took everyone's money and bounced...

not a bad idea though, especially here on OF where there is no repercussion of scamming...

hell, you can't even call out shady members with shady tactics, so it's super easy...

I wouldn't be able to do it though, because of my standing on this forum and quite a few people have my home address...

*IF* I scammed someone, I would definitely understand if someone came to my house to "collect their goods or money", because that's what I'm doing if any of you dipsh1ts tried to steal from me...
if you ever scammed me i would not file a pp claim i would take all of your guns and force you not to eat burgers and make rolling burnouts for like a month ...LOL

You won't hear from him - he took everyone's money and bounced...

not a bad idea though, especially here on OF where there is no repercussion of scamming...

hell, you can't even call out shady members with shady tactics, so it's super easy...

I wouldn't be able to do it though, because of my standing on this forum and quite a few people have my home address...

*IF* I scammed someone, I would definitely understand if someone came to my house to "collect their goods or money", because that's what I'm doing if any of you dipsh1ts tried to steal from me...
Does anyone know how this works though from a PayPal perspective? I mean we are clearly talking felony numbers here well into the 1000's in money accepted and nothing ever shipped for it. Obviously Paypal seller protection makes the buyer whole but my assumption would be the seller disconnected all credit cards from his PayPal account so does this get turned over to the authorities at that point? Clearly paypal is having to reimburse all this money and they are most likely not getting it back from the seller so what happens next not just in this case any case like this?

Does anyone know how this works though from a PayPal perspective? I mean we are clearly talking felony numbers here well into the 1000's in money accepted and nothing ever shipped for it. Obviously Paypal seller protection makes the buyer whole but my assumption would be the seller disconnected all credit cards from his PayPal account so does this get turned over to the authorities at that point? Clearly paypal is having to reimburse all this money and they are most likely not getting it back from the seller so what happens next not just in this case any case like this?
Paypal has to pay from their fund

Lost respect on that clown ass, move on people.

i even helped that dude get stuff on a discounted price like watches etc.

i remember asking a favor for a lingear earsock to try, he never send it, he said only if i vote for that stupid custom of his on that custom month thread, I DID, but still didn’t send the earsocks.
So I was cheated.

Back