• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PayPal is pissing me off

But credit they want to charge a percent to the seller, *** that!
Fukers are turning criminal.
I was going to send Ashley some coin and the credit charge was almost $50.
So I went back to my bank that I have always gone with, and no problems now this echeck BS
Yikes that’s crazy. Sorry to hear man.

Same thing happened to me recently. Was told the first time it was because the seller was in Egypt so it automatically went to echeck because I hadn’t purchased from them before, like a fraud prevention...ok....whatever, but then my next transfer to a friend did the same. Total BS. Thankfully he understood. Last purchase no problem, so who knows what those sneaky bastahds are upto.

Same thing happened to me recently. Was told the first time it was because the seller was in Egypt so it automatically went to echeck because I hadn’t purchased from them before, like a fraud prevention...ok....whatever, but then my next transfer to a friend did the same. Total BS. Thankfully he understood. Last purchase no problem, so who knows what those sneaky bastahds are upto.
Agreed, they did it on a $150 payment to the ex, been sending her money for years (soon to come to an end)
1596728813550.gif

Back