• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Pit Boss Ducati frame (OEM, not custom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Pit Boss Ducati frame (OEM, not custom). I see absolutely nothing wrong with the frame, and aside from the lenses, I don't think the frame has ever been worn. These were put together with mint condition OEM PB1 Ducati spare parts. Everything is tight and solid.
  • Frame and bonus lenses $SOLD
  • Add Elite MF bag for $35 (one sold, a few more available)
  • Add Custom PB1 Ducati wooden box for $SOLD
  • Add PB1 Ducati OEM wooden box for $SOLD
  • Add OEM VR28 BIP Ducati lenses in 9/10 condition for $SOLD
  • Add OEM VR28 BIP Ducati lenses, right lens 5/10 with a factory defect, DUCATI etched lens is 10/10 for $SOLD
  • Add +Red OEM custom cuts for $SOLD

ATTENTION
:
  • 9/10 means that the lenses are totally clean, but if you inspect them looking towards a light bulb of using a magnifying glass (yes, there's someone in here who does that), you might find very minor marks that are not visible when wearing and can't capture on pictures
  • 5/10 means that the factory defect on the lens is visible when wearing

Prices of the extras are if buying together with the frame. If interested only in any of the extra items listed PM me to figure out a price. Prices are shipped in USA. Method of payment is PayPal G&S, shipped to confirmed addresses on file with PayPal for seller protection. Will sell internationally but shipping cost are higher and determined in a case by case basis

Thanks for viewing

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM

PM sent

Hi bro,
Is the elite MF bag an actual Ducati one?

Also, will you take any trades for the frame?

PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.