• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polished Juliet 1st Gen

Dullisc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Round Rock, Tx
Got a great deal on these the other week. They needed a tuneup in a bad way and to be cleaned thoroughly but everything else was great with them. Sent them for a tuneup as soon as they came in and just got them back..
Love them. My first Polished Juliet and love the feel and the look of them. Only negative...(if you can call it one) is the box serial # was ripped off.. Other than that.. the box and glasses are in great shape.
Thanks again to @THE X-MAN the the quick and awesome tuneup.

76BCCA02-DB18-474E-9EA8-2B97037F8249.jpeg

35B136DA-1BD1-4FC3-BD37-036525A631CE.jpeg

5C8C8931-7A9C-4FB1-AD3B-CA898DBED732.jpeg

AF1B497B-B683-4285-A4A1-DF3483EA5BE6.jpeg

thanks. yeah figured i could deal with a little bit of DNA but daum.. .I'm glad i was at work and could get some gloves..

Very nice score!!! I know I am the odd ball here but my polished Juliet gets worn the least in my collection. They are 1 of 2 Julies that I purchased at an Oakley store but have lived their life in the display case. It's nice to have a complete set with matching box, coin etc....... They would get worn much more if they were an X Metal frame, lol!!! With 16 Julies and counting it's impossible to give them all the melon time they deserve. For the last year or more the frames Mr.Bonz has done for me get the most melon time.
Later
NCH

Very nice score!!! I know I am the odd ball here but my polished Juliet gets worn the least in my collection. They are 1 of 2 Julies that I purchased at an Oakley store but have lived their life in the display case. It's nice to have a complete set with matching box, coin etc....... They would get worn much more if they were an X Metal frame, lol!!! With 16 Julies and counting it's impossible to give them all the melon time they deserve. For the last year or more the frames Mr.Bonz has done for me get the most melon time.
Later
NCH
Yeah I never thought i'd want to own a polished pair but I couldn't pass up the deal.. I do tend to go to the more darker frames like the carbon or the plasma Romeo but these are nice and love the hammer stems.