• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post #5000 the supersharp collection

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
It's difficult to believe that this post will make a commemorative milestone for me. Post #5K. There are many here with way more post, but it's still an achievement for me. It's been just a little over 2 years and my collection has reached a point where I'm pretty happy with it. I am still missing a few iconic pieces like an OTT, Medusa, and some of the special edition high dollar pieces to help finish out some of my collection, but I think it's a nice start. I have not really shown a lot of my collection to this point, and it's really not as elaborate as some of the one's I have seen. My entire collection only consists of a mere 54 Oakley's (25 of those being X-Metals and the remaining 29 being a mix of everything else). Here is much of my collection, but not everything is pictured. There were a few Metals that didn't fit (5 to be exact) and 15 others (much of what is not pictured are my doubles). My small single tower display will only hold so much. Plus I have a limited number of stands. Many of sunglasses pictured here are not normally displayed. They usually just sit in the deep dark voids of my safe hiding from the light of day, but I took them out for this one epic event. They are all went right back to the safe after the photos. Lol. (Yes, I'm a supershelfwhore).

I just want to say that the journey over the last two years has been very thrilling. I have enjoyed the company of everyone on OF and have gotten to meet so many people online and in person that share the same interest as I do. I have gained a lot of knowledge in regards to the hobby, and hopefully have contributed to the community and newer collectors as well. Glad to be a part of this great community of collectors and Oakley enthusiast. Looking forward to the next two+ years and another 5K posts.

Tower
IMG_1061.JPG

Top shelf
IMG_1054.JPG

Second Shelf (Romeo and Juliet)
IMG_1057.JPG

Third Shelf (More X-Metals)
IMG_1056.JPG

Fourth Shelf (Jackets and such)
IMG_1059.JPG

Fifth Shelf (Some of my son's items)
IMG_1060.JPG

It's difficult to believe that this post will make a commemorative milestone for me. Post #5K. There are many here with way more post, but it's still an achievement for me. It's been just a little over 2 years and my collection has reached a point where I'm pretty happy with it. I am still missing a few iconic pieces like an OTT, Medusa, and some of the special edition high dollar pieces to help finish out some of my collection, but I think it's a nice start. I have not really shown a lot of my collection to this point, and it's really not as elaborate as some of the one's I have seen. My entire collection only consists of a mere 54 Oakley's (25 of those being X-Metals and the remaining 29 being a mix of everything else). Here is much of my collection, but not everything is pictured. There were a few Metals that didn't fit (5 to be exact) and 15 others (much of what is not pictured are my doubles). My small single tower display will only hold so much. Plus I have a limited number of stands. Many of sunglasses pictured here are not normally displayed. They usually just sit in the deep dark voids of my safe hiding from the light of day, but I took them out for this one epic event. They are all went right back to the safe after the photos. Lol. (Yes, I'm a supershelfwhore).

I just want to say that the journey over the last two years has been very thrilling. I have enjoyed the company of everyone on OF and have gotten to meet so many people online and in person that share the same interest as I do. I have gained a lot of knowledge in regards to the hobby, and hopefully have contributed to the community and newer collectors as well. Glad to be a part of this great community of collectors and Oakley enthusiast. Looking forward to the next two+ years and another 5K posts.

Tower
View attachment 322447

Top shelf
View attachment 322442

View attachment 322444

View attachment 322443

View attachment 322445

View attachment 322446
Congrats on the posts and the collection. Now you're a postaholic and hoarder! ;)

Tower
View attachment 322447

Top shelf
View attachment 322442

View attachment 322444

View attachment 322443

View attachment 322445

View attachment 322446

Sweet collection. Looks like you've put thought in what items you wanted. No worries about being a shelf whore either ;)

Latest Posts

Back