• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post #5000 the supersharp collection

I don't believe truer words have been spoken (although I'm not a Texan). Guns and glasses more so for me, I'm good with S&W knife and MM watch.

That's why I separated the two statements. Second one applies to all.

I really have grown quite fond of fine guns, handcrafted knives, superior optics, and exquisite Swiss timepieces.

That's why I separated the two statements. Second one applies to all.

I really have grown quite fond of fine guns, handcrafted knives, superior optics, and exquisite Swiss timepieces.

I'm fond of them as well, just the wallet doesn't currently support all them at the moment, so I narrowed it down to guns and glasses. I've always had a "lust" for finer watches, just so accustomed to reaching for my phone now that even when I wear a watch I never use it so buying one would just be for show lol.

I'm fond of them as well, just the wallet doesn't currently support all them at the moment, so I narrowed it down to guns and glasses. I've always had a "lust" for finer watches, just so accustomed to reaching for my phone now that even when I wear a watch I never use it so buying one would just be for show lol.

So true o all counts, but especially watches. I just really enjoy wearing one, though I rarely ever use it to tell time. Phone is just easier to read.

So true o all counts, but especially watches. I just really enjoy wearing one, though I rarely ever use it to tell time. Phone is just easier to read.
It depends on where I'm/what I'm doing if I wear one or not. Phone is easier and it adjust itself, my watch was wrong for awhile because I forgot the time change, hopefully nobody noticed.

Latest Posts

Back